Code your list and track responses
We recommend your mailing lists to be coded so you can easily track your responses by key indicators. Sophisticated database manipulation and management services can ensure your list mailing will be pre-sorted for maximum postal discounts and free of duplicate names.
- CASS certification to meet all of the US Postal Service’s stringent requirements
- Merge/purge of duplicate records by selected criteria to prevent more than one mail piece to go to the same recipient and save you money
- Pre-sort software to update records and fix potential non-deliverables before they are injected in the postal stream to prevent wasted postage and returned mail pieces
- Standardization of your final mailing lists to a neat and easy to read layout for future use
- Database details include source codes, member numbers, keyline and participation codes or any identifying data possible