Fulfillment Shipping Solutions
It goes without saying that shipping is a necessary and key component of the fulfillment process. When you are evaluating fulfillment service providers, it is important to pay special attention to shipping options and pricing.
Flexible. Cost-efficient. Streamlined. The right shipping fulfillment services give you the ability to use powerful shipping tools and methods at reduced rates. Our experience and expertise as a shipping aggregator and a longtime fulfillment solutions provider make us a top choice for companies looking focus more on growing their businesses and less on the finer details of shipping and fulfillment.
Leave the shipping to us. Truth be told, there is no deep mystery when it comes to shipping and making shipping decisions. But there are a lot of questions to be answered and issues to be anticipated. If you and your team are tied up in shipping details, then who will focus on sales, business development or marketing? Instead of using up your precious time and manpower on shipping and related decisions, why not rely on our track record and commitment to “wow”-ing you at every step of the way. Let us handle the details so you don’t have to.
Everything is integrated. Our state-of-the-art fulfillment systems are integrated seamlessly with shipping fulfillment systems for accurate and real-time shipping details, shipping reports, shipping label information and shipping manifests.
We’re a premier provider of fulfillment services to clients throughout the U.S. and beyond. Family-owned and operated, we’ve been in business since 1974 – that’s a long time! We are committed to our clients and to the success of their businesses.
When it comes to shipping, here are some of the services and options we offer:
- National Fulfillment Shipping: We know rising order shipping costs can cut into your bottom line and so we help you monitor your shipping fulfillment programs and, when appropriate, recommend more efficient options. We help you choose from a variety of programs that may include home deliveries, package tracking, signatures required, insurance and more. From time to time we may also make recommendations, such as keeping a higher on-hand par level to minimize the number of replenishment shipments and not rushing to fulfill pending back orders.
- International Shipping: Many of our clients ship to international destinations. In fact, our easy access to the Port of Miami provides a gateway to the Caribbean and to South and Central America. Specialized discounted programs and other options are available – just ask!
- Shipping Fulfillment Confirmations: Tracking details are posted in real-time so you – and your customers – can track shipments. All of this means that you and your customers have 100% visibility into shipping and all processes.
- Return Labels and Merchandise Returns: Some of our clients choose to simplify the returns experience for their customers. That is especially true of our catalog and other retail clients whose clients may have returns. We can help make that process more seamless and easy for the customer by including pre-paid return labels in your outgoing packages and offering other options for customers with returns.
- Insurance and Lost or Damaged Packages: Your UPS and FedEx shipments are automatically insured for up to $100 without any additional cost. Additional insurance can be purchased upon request.
- Save on your Importing Costs: Along with our partners, we can be your one-stop-shop and coordinate door-to-door, or port-to-door or port-to-port shipping services at discounted rates.
- Fulfillment Services Invoices: We invoice you according to the exact daily and weekly activities. We do not charge an override and in fact extend a shipping fulfillment discount on select services. You can rest easy knowing that your shipping services are being offered affordably and cost-effectively, based on the best fulfillment shipping options available at the lowest rates.
If it’s time to entrust your shipping and other fulfillment needs to a partner with true expertise, then it’s time to talk!